- 501 SILVER HYBRID (Halogen Free)
The D - 501 SILVER HYBRID is a special version of our D - 501 HYBRID. The main difference compared to the D - 501 HYBRID is that its both stranded signal lines are made of highest grade Matched Crystal Silver.
This mat black HULLIFLEX ® jacketed balanced cable was designed to support the tone-arm and mixing console industry: very flexible and with extremely good electrical qualities. The D - 501 SILVER HYBRID is a cable with a very high shielding factor.
Sonically this is one of the best cables in our program.
The D - 501 SILVER HYBRID is regularly used as a microphone cable in critical professional recordings and as a special product for SME in England together with their prestigious tonearms which on customer request can be fit with this silver version of the D - 501 HYBRID.
- The 2 signal lines are made each of 19 x 0.1 mm. highest grade Matched Crystal Silver strands.
- The signal line insulation with the colours white and red is made of cell-PE, so the stripping can even be done with your fingernails to prevent damage of the silver strands commonly caused by mechanical stripping.
- The resistance per signal lead is: 11.9 Ohm/100 meter.
- The capacitance between the 2 signal leads is a very low 58 pF/meter.
- The hybrid shielding consists of a dense and very pure silver coated high grade Matched Crystal (MC) OFC 72 x 0.1 mm. wire helix with underneath a Linear Structured Carbon ® (LSC) saturated conductive sub-jacket.
- The resistance of the shielding is: 3.2 Ohm/100 meter.
- The very flexible black outer jacket is made of migration-free HULLIFLEX ® to prevent any chemical deterioration over a long period.
- The type printing repeats every 25 cm. (10") to make cutting of specified lengths easy.
- The external cable diameter is: 4.0 mm.
1 x 100 meter reel in a box with external dimensions in mm.: 255 x 255 x 205.
Total shipping weight of 1 reel with 100 meter D - 501 SILVER HYBRID inclusive packing is: 3.26 kg.
At delivery both cable ends are closed with caps to prevent any entrance of humid and/or chemically polluted air.
We have our high quality RCA connectors, type C - 4.0, available for this typical cable diameter.
D - 501 SILVER HYBRID (Halogen Free)
||interconnect - Balanced, Unbalanced, Analogue, High-end|
||Screened twin core (Balanced)|
||Cores: Highest grade Matched Crystal Silver.|
HYBRID Shield: High purity dense Silver coated high grade Matched Crystal (MC) OFC + Linear Structured Carbon ® saturated layer(s)
||Tonearm and mixing console / tonearm to preamp, microphone and interlink cable|
||Cores: 0.15 mm² / Cores: AWG 25.4 / Cores: 19; Screen: 72|
||Cores: 11.9 Ohm/100 m.; Screen: 3.2 Ohm/100 m|
||Core-core: 58 pF/m.|
Cores: Cell PE; Jacket: HULLIFLEX ® / 300 Vrms min.
Our RCA type C - 4.0; Our tonearm connector; Neutrik XLR; Neutrik 1/4" (6.3 mm.) Jack/Phone plug; Custom mountable on ordered lengths.
|standard sales units
100 m. reels; Other lengths: please consult your van den Hul dealer or the van den Hul distributor in your country.
Is a silver core version of the D - 501 HYBRID.
RCA connector terminated units are equipped with a ground-end marking sticker.
문의 서울전자 02-3272-1300 010-9622-1122