The DAC50x uses a stainless steel chassis with a solid 10 mm aluminium front plate.
DAC50x는 견고한 10mm 알루미늄 전면부와 전면부 스테인리스 스틸 샤시를 사용합니다.
A powerful non-switching power supply is used. All sensitive voltages have their own regulators which are separated between left and right channels. The result is an analog output free of “digital noise” and channel crosstalk. The power switch activates a semiconductor relay which only switches on or off at zero crossings of the mains voltage. This assures a glitch free power switching. The two mains transformers are toroidal types. Mains voltage selection is done automatically by measuring the mains voltage before power is applied to the rest of the electronics.
강력한 non-switcing 전력 공급이 이용됩니다. 모든 세심한 전압이 좌우채널 사이에 분리되어있는 고유의 전압조정기를 보유하고
그 결과로 디지털 노이즈와 채널혼선이 없는 아날로그 출력이 가능합니다.
전원스위치는 메인 전압이 제로크로싱일때만 반도체를 켜커나 끔으로써 활성화시킵니다.
이것은 작은결함없는 전력전환을 보증합니다.
이러한 두 주요 트랜스포머는 트로이달 타입입니다. 메인 전압은 전력이 남은 전자로 적용되기 전에
메인 전력을 측정함으로써 자동적으로 선택됩니다.
An internal high precision / low jitter clock generator is responsible for clocking the D/A converter section. The sampling frequency of that generator is fixed at about 195kHz. The input signals are converted to the 195kHz sampling frequency for optimal signal quality. This scheme also helps significantly in reducing any jitter related effects. All standard sampling frequencies up to 384 kHz plus DSD x64 and x128 are supported.
내부의 고밀도/적은 잡음 클락제네레이터는 D/A 컨버터 섹션을 클락킹합니다.
그 제네러이터의 샘플링 주파수는 대략 195kHz로 고정되어 있습니다.
입력 신호는 최상의 신호 퀄리티를 위한 195kHZ 샘플링 주파수로 전환됩니다.
이러한 기술은 또한 효과에 관련된 어떠한 잡음도 줄여내는 데 중대한 도움을 줍니다.
384 kHz에 DSD x64 and x128를 더한 모든 기준의 샘플링 주파수가 지원됩니다.
There are a total of five inputs:
- AES/EBU or S/PDIF via XLR, Toslink and RCA sockets
- UPnP / DLNA via Ethernet
Accepted formats: PCM 44.1kHz up to 384 kHz, DSD 64x / 128x.
Future formats can be accommodated for via software updates.
The DAC50x has a digital signal processing chip built in (DSP).
The following DSP algorithms are currently implemented or implemented soon:
장래의 포맷들은 소프트웨어 업데이트를 통해 수용될 수 있습니다.
- Room Equalizer - to suppress room modes for a decent bass reproduction.
룸 이퀄라이저 - 높은수준의 저역 재생산을 위한 룸모드를 억제합니다.
- Creative Equalizer - a tone control with low boost/cut, high boost/cut and mid boost/cut. Very useful to correct those recordings which do not quite sound right.
크레에이티브 이퀄라이저 - 낮은 부스트/컷, 높은 부스트 컷과 중반 부스트 컷과 더불어 톤을 컨트롤합니다.
정확하게 들리지 않는 레코딩을 교정하는 데 매우 유용합니다.
- De-Essing - the automatic removal of overly bright sibilances from human voices. The sibilance effect can be more or less pronounced depending on your speakers or room acoustics.
- Constant Volume - adjusts the audio volume (loudness) to a constant value across all tracks played. Useful for "party mode" when the volume control should stay untouched.
- Vinyl Emulation - get that special sonic character of a record player based playback chain. We also employ an emulation of the DMM-CD procedure offered by the Stockfisch label.
- Crosstalk Cancelling (XTC) - for the playback of dummy head recordings or live recordings via speakers for an incredible live sensation. Dummy head recordings usually are listened to via headphones because they only work properly if the left channel goes to the left ear only and the right channel to the right ear only. With speakers this is difficult to achive as the left channel goes to the left and the right ear. But with some clever signal processing of the speaker channels is is possible to suppress the crosstalk, i.e. the audio going from the left speaker to the right ear and vice versa. If that works properly then the recording sounds as if one would be in the space where the recording has taken place. All the reverberation and 3D representation of the sound sources is there.(For speaker based playback only.)
- Out Of Head Localization algorithm - tries to get the music "out of your head" when listening via headphones. The goal is to achieve a similar listening sensation as one gets when listening via speakers.
(For headphone based playback only.)
The following DSP algorithms are considered for implementation:
- Roon streaming.
- MQA decoding.
Two of the latest 32 bit D/A Converter chips are used. Two D/A conversion channels are used per audio channel, resulting in exceptional performance specifications.
- Line out unbalanced on RCA connector
- Line out balanced on XLR connector
- Headphone out on 1/4" Jack Analogue
- For the DAC502: Addtional headphone output on a 4 pin XLR connector.
Discrete output stages for both line and headphone outputs are employed.
The output levels can be set in a coarse manner with 4 steps to adapt for the amplifier or headphone connected. The levels can be set independently for line and headphone outputs.
No sound degrading servo mechanisms are used.
Front panel controls
- A rotary encoder knob for changing parameters and for powering the unit on/off.
- A touch screen colour LCD display.
- An 1/4 inch headphone socket.
- An IR receiver
Back panel elements
- Analog outputs on XLR and RCA connectors.
- Digital inputs on XLR, RCA, TOSLINK, USB, Ethernet connectors.
- USB type A connector for various applications.
- Mains connector with fuses.
IR Remote Control
Allows to control several functions of the DAC50x, namely:
- The input selected for conversion.
- The output type, level, muting, absolute polarity.
- Power on/off.
- DSP presets.
The DAC50x has a web interface for configuring it via a web browser. The following functions are accessible via the web interface:
- Volume and Balance controls.
- Input selection.
- Output type.
- DSP algorithms configuration.
- DSP snapshots configuration.
문의 서울전자 02-3272-1300 010-9622-1122